 General / 6785
Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego was (Re: Spare Parts Service - How it works)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 02:18:14 GMT

Just spoken to the spm.  His gut feeling is somewhere in the region of
US$4000 to $5000 BUT he reckons the managers' (who although consider the
whole lot to be a plastic junk) would value the spare parts much, much
higher.  How much higher I don't know.

If (and that's a very big if) I were able to swing a good deal and have the
financial backing of the Bank of Pieniazek and others (1) where in the world
would I put the stuff?

I'm happy to do the dealing (the free lunch I'm offering the spm and his
wife this weekend should be a good bargining tool (2) ) but I'm not prepared
to store the stuff once it's paid for and being sorted.  Any ideas?

Sanjay

(1) In good humour of course
(2) The spm has become a good friend so since I'm in Auckland I figured "why
not".....