 General / 6600
Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego was (Re: Spare Parts Service - How it works)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 20:25:01 GMT

Everything in the spare parts area is being packed up and sent to Australia
where it will become the property of the spare parts department of LEGO
Australia.

Sanjay

Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> wrote in message
Hi Sanjay,

Does that mean that all the pieces from the model room at Lego NZ will be
transfered to Australia or will they just dump them?