 General / 53316
Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:08:07 GMT

Hello Gerhard R. Istok,

Your cross reference list is very neat, though I hoave to report a set that’s still missing here: #1592

In my knowlege, there are at least two versions of this set:
  • a UK version containing a sticker sheet with the Britain flag, see http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brickfactory/stikkers/index.htm and scroll down towards: Number 1592

  • a Dutch version, containing a sticker sheet with the Netherlands flag, as one can see applied to the “Straight LEGO Flag”-part depicted on the LUGNET set picture.
With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.