 General / 53315
Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 20:28:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
That was the origin of British, Irish and Canadian stickered flags (circa 1973-82).

Opps, that's a typo!  I meant to say the origions of the Australian flag, not
British.  The origins of the British stickered flag was never in question! :-)

Gary Istok