 General / 5011
Re: Reconstructing second hand LEGO sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 18:05:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bill Katz writes:
Heather Patey (hpatey@nfld.com) wrote:
: In lugnet.general, Brian H. Nielsen writes:
: > I'm still searching (in vain) for what other sets to put the minifigs in
: >(especially the 5 black/white torsos).

: Now you've got me thinking... I didn't realize how rare they were. Not so
: much as red/white though.  Hmm.  You probably would have spotted the 6885

Remember that black/white futuron torsos=space police 1 torsos.  I think
they are the most common of the futuron torsos.

-Bill

Ah, Fibblesnork, with data to fuel and resolve endless debates, tells me:

The hands are different!  Black for Futuron, white for SP1.  I realize they're
removable but it's a good indicator. So, Brian, what colour are the hands on
your minifigs?  Blue I suppose, just to confuse the issue...

Also, from the same source, yellow Futuron figs are much more common than
Black, with 16 appearances to Black's 3.  _They_ don't appear in any other
themes, do they?

And I'm not even into Space, but it seems I may be after this...

Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective