 General / 5090
Re: Reconstructing second hand LEGO sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:23:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Heather Patey writes:
The hands are different!  Black for Futuron, white for SP1.  I realize they're
removable but it's a good indicator. So, Brian, what colour are the hands on
your minifigs?  Blue I suppose, just to confuse the issue...

   Sorry for the long delay.  I was installing a new computer and playing with
the LEGO RIS!!

   One minifig has white hands, so is apparently from Space Police.  (I'll put
it with the low slope piece that says "POLICE". <g>)

   The other 4 have black hands.  (One has white legs, 3 have black legs.)

   When I have time I'll put a picture up with a large number of pieces I'm
stumped by.

Brian