 General / 4801
Re: Reconstructing second hand LEGO sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:47:55 GMT

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 19:10:06 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote in message news:376c2064.7506701@lugnet.com...
http://silo.riv.csu.edu.au/~jjessiman/lego/index.html  or
http://silo.riv.csu.edu.au/~jjessiman/lego/legopart.html

-- Terry K --

This really is a great resourse.  I don't know if it's exhaustive, though, even for the years it covers.  I seem to recall finding
some of these parts in other sets from the period, but it was over a year ago, so I may remember incorrectly.

It's not exhaustive, from any point-of-view.  I think James documented the
sets he had, for the pieces he could put online.

Awhile ago, I created a utility to reformat the data by set.  It quickly
became apparent there were pieces missing for each set.

I think a link to this page should be added to the lugnet.inv page.

That's a good idea.

Steve