 General / 4917
Re: Reconstructing second hand LEGO sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:54:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian H. Nielsen writes:
I'm still searching (in vain) for what other sets to put the minifigs in
(especially the 5 black/white torsos).

Now you've got me thinking... I didn't realize how rare they were. Not so
much as red/white though.  Hmm.  You probably would have spotted the 6885
Crater Crawler right away if you had the big clear blue canopies.  How about
6810 Laser Ranger?  Nothing extraordinary in that except the printed slope.
The black classic figs don't seem to come in small sets at all... except for
1558 Mobile Command Trailer, which although only 64 pc has quite a few special
pieces and a yellow fig as well.  Looks neat though.

(paws through Unallocated Space Minifigs bag...)  Wow, I have 3 Futuron figs,
red, black and yellow.  Looks like I'm in the same boat.
Anyway, excuse my idle chatter... must go make tickety noises with some plastic
bricks now.

Cheers, Heather
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada