 General / 4750
Re: Reconstructing second hand LEGO sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 01:33:55 GMT

There is the LEGO Parts List link on James Jessiman's page.  This list
references part numbers by what colors and sets they came in, and how many in
the set.

   Thanks.  That is exactly what I'm looking for!  Now I can look at sets
containing various unique parts I have and evaluate which sets are most likely
based on the other parts I have.

   I previously sleuthed out that I'm almost certain I've got 6882 Walking
Astro Grapler, 6881 Pulsar Charger.  A couple I thought I had I now think I
don't.   Now I've figured on 6698 Rescue-1 Chopper and 6676 Mobile Command
Unit, and I think 6824 Space Dart-I.  Other part searches leave me with no sets
in the running because of too many other missing key parts.  If only the prior
owner had not lost so many pieces this would be much easier!  I know from the
prior owner that all these jumbled sets are all small and medium size, so that
helps rule out quite a bit.

   I've still got a pile of Futuron mini-figs unassigned to sets.  <sigh>

Brian