 General / 4927
Re: Reconstructing second hand LEGO sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:57:10 GMT

Heather Patey (hpatey@nfld.com) wrote:
: In lugnet.general, Brian H. Nielsen writes:
: > I'm still searching (in vain) for what other sets to put the minifigs in
: >(especially the 5 black/white torsos).

: Now you've got me thinking... I didn't realize how rare they were. Not so
: much as red/white though.  Hmm.  You probably would have spotted the 6885

Remember that black/white futuron torsos=spae police 1 torsos.  I think
they ar ethe most common of hte futuron torsos.

-Bill