 General / 5012
Re: Minifigs=Mongols?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 20:12:10 GMT

Gintaras Rumsas wrote:

So what these poore Legolanders eat? And it hitted me - HORSES! They use
horses for riding and food. And that means that they are Mongols (or
some kind of nomad nation in any case).

ROFL!  I like it.  Hmm, now I want to make soem Mongol warriors to sweep
acroass the soft white underbelly of the Castle-era civilization...

P.S. Now more seriously - did anyone has done or knows webpage with nice
cow or pork design in minifig scale.

I have a sheep, but it's slightly larger than minifig scale really -
almost as tall as a minifig.  Still, that's a lot of mutton, so maybe
they breed them big in LEGOland...

I was going to give instructions but its really hard to do in text, and
I have no capability to run LDraw, nor do I have a convenient digital camera.