 General / 5053
Re: Minifigs=Mongols?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:16:26 GMT

Gintaras Rumsas wrote:

So what these poore Legolanders eat? And it hitted me - HORSES! They use
horses for riding and food. And that means that they are Mongols (or
some kind of nomad nation in any case). All this thin skin of
civilization as Town, Space etc. etc. does not change matter - they eat
horses...

The main idea of my post was that these Central Asia nations (such as
Mongols, Kazachs, Kirgizhs etc.) use horses as one of main domestic
animals (sheep too). They drink horses' milk, they eat horses' meat,
they use horses' skins for clothes etc. Of course all this is
additionally to amin feature of the horse - to ride him (or it?).
That's why I supposed that Leogolanders originated from some Central
Asia nation.

P.S. Now more seriously - did anyone has done or knows webpage with  > nice cow or pork design in minifig scale. After that I can change my               ^^^^
mind about minifigs' nationality (may be...)

I was preparing to have some nice grill to the launch - so that's why
"pork" insted of "pig" ;-(

Play well
Gintaras