 General / 49461
Re: WOW!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:36:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:

And IIRC the
1x2x2 brick even has an *axle* hole on the bottom.

I never knew that!  Just tried it and COOL!  Sometimes I feel like I should
have an entire display shelf of unusual part combinations as reminders and
inspiration!

Dave

I just discovered you can do the same thing with the 1x2 log. If you look
closely at the bottom, you can see the ridges.

Steve