 General / 49437
Re: Most redundant Lego part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:38:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

   Any other redundancies folks can think of? (Except of course for those 1x1x5 and 1x2x5 bricks.)

Hi Gary, if you stack 5 bricks together it will not be quite stably, so the 5 high bricks make a sence for me.

But i cannot see any sence in this two bricks:

and

Specially if you stack 3 2x2 bricks together it will be very stably, so here were parts just invented for juniorisation.

Ronald