 General / 28668
Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:43:18 GMT

The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith at thereverend@thereverend.com wrote:

I am interested in hearing what other LUGNETers think about this case.  Does
this denial of permission seem reasonable?  Do you think the law is on their
side here?

It sounds like typical LEGO policy.

Sorry to hear it happened. I've been there.

Hey, how about all those great T-shirts we can get from LEGO Direct... oh
wait, never mind. :^P

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations