 Off-Topic / Fun / 6896
Re: "They Live" spoilers [removed] (was Re: John Carpenter )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:07:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Joslin writes:

No one wants to take a crack at my BTiLC trivia question?  Is no one even
interested in the answer?

OK I give up.  I checked several BTiLC sites to no avail.  You gonna spill the
Pork Chop.

Heh.  Alright.

The concept was originally "Buckaroo Banzai vs The World Crime League", which
is mentioned at the end of The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th
Dimension.  When that fell apart, the concept was heavily modified (obviously)
and you end up with Big Trouble in Little China.

eric