 General / 28675
Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:02:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:

I am interested in hearing what other LUGNETers think about this case.  Does
this denial of permission seem reasonable?  Do you think the law is on their
side here?

It sounds like typical LEGO policy.

  If LEGO is seriously attempting a move into the music industry, I've got a
steel drum in which they can burn their money much more efficiently.

     Dave!