 General / 28064
Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 02:56:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brendan Powell Smith writes:

I don't know the answer to your legal hassle. It's a legal can of worms I am
sure.  Why not just contact TLC and ask for permission? Or you could always
read Lego's Fair Play documant at:

http://www.lego.com/info/fair.asp

and then just decide for yourself.

What is SO wrong with the cd cover design is that Timmy is practically dead
center of the design -- moreover, I think you knew this was the case and
thought it was funny or something.  Change it, and then go thou and sin no
more...!

grrr!

-- Richard (Bring me the head of Timmy on a silver platter!)