 Off-Topic / Fun / 6895
Re: "They Live" spoilers [removed] (was Re: John Carpenter )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:03:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Joslin writes:

Ok, I have to 'fess up.  I've never actually seen "They Live" all the way
through.  And on top of that, I know that it's a good movie to sit around and
watch and make fun of (there are two types of good movies in my mind- ones you
can enjoy and ones which are eminently mockable).

I just couldn't think of a really bad JC movie off the top of my head.

  Well, you liked "Fight Club," for pity's sake, so I don't know if your
definition of "really bad" matches mine!  8^)  "In the Mouth of Madness" was
absolutely god-awful from start to finish, and "Village of the Damned" was
just about the same, though it did have a sullen, brooding quality that some
might like.

No one wants to take a crack at my BTiLC trivia question?  Is no one even
interested in the answer?

  I'm interested, but I don't have a guess to offer.

     Dave!