 Off-Topic / Fun / 6894
Re: "They Live" spoilers [removed] (was Re: John Carpenter )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:43:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Kingsley writes:

Come on man!!  "They Live" is probably my favorite "B" movie of all time.

While
undeniably a good B-movie,

Huh.

Ok, I have to 'fess up.  I've never actually seen "They Live" all the way
through.  And on top of that, I know that it's a good movie to sit around and
watch and make fun of (there are two types of good movies in my mind- ones you
can enjoy and ones which are eminently mockable).

Well I can say I enjoyed "They Live" even though it is eminently mockable.  I
actually found a pretty good site dedicated to "They Live"...

http://www.toptown.com/dorms/creedstonegate/they/they.htm

Man these guy's must be wacked!  Making a web site about something that silly
that they loved from their past :D... (Go ahead throw bricks... just
make them plastic ones and aim them at me :).

Anyway.

No one wants to take a crack at my BTiLC trivia question?  Is no one even
interested in the answer?

OK I give up.  I checked several BTiLC sites to no avail.  You gonna spill the
Pork Chop.

Eric Kingsley