 General / 26021
Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 13:12:19 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Marc Atkin writes:
Hi all,

It is my very great pleasure to announce that my newest movie, "2001: A Lego
Odyssey" is now playing at a website near you! It's been a labor of love, and
one of the reasons I got a digital camcorder in the first place. Of course it's
a homage to "2001: A Space Odyssey" (how timely!), and if you liked that movie,
you won't want to miss this one! It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry,
it'll make you say "what the heck is that supposed to mean", just like you did
in Stanley Kubrick's original movie!

Wow, this is amazing, worth the time it took me to find a player that would
understand it (Windows media player and Real Player 7 did not, Quicktime did.).

George