 Animation / 26
Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:45:55 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Marc Atkin writes:

http://eksl.cs.umass.edu/~atkin/movies/

I am graced with a large connection, so I was able to view the biggest version.
Oh my dear sweet lord in heaven, that is one of the coolest things I have ever
seen in LEGO.  One of the top 3 or 5, certainly.

eric