 Animation / 42
Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:14:19 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Jason Rowoldt writes:
Mark,

FANTASTIC work.  That was a work of art, my friend, and a great homage to
Kubrick.  Great use of the original score, including the "buzzing voices" you
used for the obelisk. :)

I also loved the evolution of the different bricks though the years.  What was
it they threw up like that at the beginning of Kubrick's movie? A bone?

Jason

Yes! It was a bone...

Alex