 Animation / 23
Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:27:42 GMT

I used a Sony MiniDV digital camcorder with a firewire connection to a Mac
(Powerbook G3 400 Mhz), iMovie 2 to capture frames, Final Cut Pro to edit the
movie (Final Cut Pro can't capture directly from the camera - how annoying!),
and Photoshop to edit stills. I also used MLCAD and POV 3.1 for the "Stargate"
sequence. The spinning brick and spaceship were shot against a green screen and
composited in Final Cut Pro. I used regular desk lamps for lighting. Oh, and a
tripod came in very handy, too. :) That about covers it...

-- Marc

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Darrell King writes:

Please tell me! What equipment/software did you use?

Darrell King
darrellk@pixelmonkey.net