 Animation / 7
Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 17:16:57 GMT

Marc,

That was fantastic!  Great work.

To anyone thinking about downloading it: It IS worth the wait.

J-

"Marc Atkin" <atkin@cs.umass.edu> wrote in message
Hi all,

It is my very great pleasure to announce that my newest movie, "2001: A • Lego
Odyssey" is now playing at a website near you! It's been a labor of love, • and
one of the reasons I got a digital camcorder in the first place. Of course • it's
a homage to "2001: A Space Odyssey" (how timely!), and if you liked that • movie,
you won't want to miss this one! It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry,
it'll make you say "what the heck is that supposed to mean", just like you • did
in Stanley Kubrick's original movie!

If interested, please visit

http://eksl.cs.umass.edu/~atkin/movies/

and download a version appropriate to your connection speed. It's a four • minute
movie, so the files are *very* large, but well worth it in my honest • opinion.
:) Make sure the sound is turned up!

Have a very Happy New Year!
-- Marc Atkin

P.S. Sorry for the large crosspost - the movie contains parts relevant to • all
these groups - you'll see...