 General / 25990
Re: Digital Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 22:31:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
You must have a smaller microdrive ;-)  I can fit over 1000 on my Casio 2800 >on
the 1Gig microdrive at max size.

340mb, yeah.

I'm thinking of getting a larger Microdrive when I get a PocketPC unit that
supports them, but I will still use the 340mb for the camera unless I have a
storage "emergency".