 General / 25745
Re: Digital Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:44:30 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote:
The camera also takes excellent pictures in low lighting...and if the
automatic settings don't give the results you desire, everything is also
manual if you want it to be...focus, aperture, shutter, post-processing,
flash, etc.

The Nikon cameras also have an excellent macro mode -- very nice for taking
Lego pictures.

Although many people are recommending Olympus's cameras, I personally find
them to have terrible ergonomics. They may be fine if you're used to a
regular film-eating point-and-shoot camera, but the Nikons are actually
designed to be digital cameras, and it shows.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/