 General / 25712
Re: Digital Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:52:23 GMT

"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message
<snippage>

Actually I've made my mind up to get 1) Mindstorms-Mars Exploration 2)Vision
command 3) both cause I've read they both come with cameras suited to what
I'm looking for, plus I get more Technic parts :)
Any comments good or bad is VERY welcome.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who is going shopping when he leaves work early
today.