 General / 25812
Re: Digital Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 08:39:16 GMT

Peter A. Vogel <pavogel@pacbell.net> wrote:
(for righties!) out there right now.  The swivel head of the Nikon is good
for the "gee whiz" effect, but the fact is, (and I know many owners of
the Nikon who concur) most of the time you won't use it, and it can be
more of a hindrance than a help when you don't need it.  At this point the

I couldn't disagree more. I *love* the swivel when composing shots from the
LCD, which is what I do mostly. I wouldn't buy a digital camera without this
feature.

(And if you don't like the swivel, the Nikon 800 is still a nice
camera -- most of the features of the 950 minus the swivel.)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/