 General / 25746
Re: lego on punkrock.net (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 18:29:44 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:

I came across this thread while browsing the punkrock.net messageboards:
http://messages.punkrock.net/?action=viewthread&thread=050085-000000-1229100-000029.msg&showdays=2

Mainly just a bunch of people rediscovering their childhood hobbies.

-chris

What a cool thread though! You can feel the excitement of everyone in
there as they rediscover their old Lego. I definitely know the
feeling!!!!

Matt