 General / 21857
Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Henry Lim writes:
I didn't use any "design tools" other than following images I found in books
and online.  I also have a Jurassic Park toy that I looked at for • perspectives.
No "pre-production" sketches were made, either.  I just put one brick to
another...

-Henry

"just put one brick to another..." *several* thousand times!!

Beautiful model, thanks for sharing it!

JohnG, GMLTC