 General / 21854
Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:23:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andreas Stabno writes:

Holy cow!  :)  Beautiful work, Henry.  Would you be willing to share some
insights into your process of building this sculpture?  Did you use any sort
of design tools?

I didn't use any "design tools" other than following images I found in books
and online.  I also have a Jurassic Park toy that I looked at for perspectives.
No "pre-production" sketches were made, either.  I just put one brick to
another...

-Henry