 General / 21835
Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 16:10:16 GMT

Henry,

Everytime I see sculptures like this...and I've never seen one this good
created by a fan not affiliated with TLC...I always wonder how it was
done.  I know it is not really possible to teach someone else artistic
vision, but I wonder if there are some exercises you could show us that
would help us "see" how this type of sculpting is done.  Maybe a few
diagrams of small objects that show how you determine the slope of the
curves you make, or how to intersect curved bits....

In any case...that's a beautiful model...hitch it to a trailer and pull
it through your downtown :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Henry Lim wrote:

Well boys and girls, I'm finally done with my large scale, LEGO dinosaur
sculpture.  Come check it out...

http://www.geocities.com/droideka13/Stegosaurus.html

-Henry