 General / 21852
Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:03:57 GMT

Wow.

That thing could eat my poor Pooh sculpture in one bite.  I'm am amazed at the
sheer mass of this work of art.  You've set the bar high for new lego
sculpture yet again!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

In lugnet.general, Henry Lim writes:
Well boys and girls, I'm finally done with my large scale, LEGO dinosaur
sculpture.  Come check it out...

http://www.geocities.com/droideka13/Stegosaurus.html

-Henry