 General / 21882
Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:18:06 GMT

Amazing!!!

If you decide you do not want it anymore, you can send it to me (I'll even pay
the shipping:-)

Jude

The next step is to put it in LDraw... (I think you could win MOTM)

In lugnet.general, Henry Lim writes:
Well boys and girls, I'm finally done with my large scale, LEGO dinosaur
sculpture.  Come check it out...

http://www.geocities.com/droideka13/Stegosaurus.html

-Henry