 General / 21816
Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 06:57:25 GMT

My only question is what is next????

I think I'll comission both of them to build me a lifesized working Corvette in
Technic purple with teal highlights. That shouldn't take very long for Erik and
Henry. What do you say, guys? A week or two tops? ; )

Here's a scene I'd love to see worked in life sided scale in the abs: Jabba's
court, complete with carbonite Han Solo, disguised Lando, and Boba Fett.

Now that's a project!