 General / 21817
Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:06:16 GMT

Wow!..

Anything that I can say is not enough for expressing my excitement. Of
course I've seen many photos of Legoland parks' sculptures, but this is
their job. Yours is completely different as being a fan work. I also saw
several other giant fan created things (a Titanic, an office desk, a
working clock) which are also amazing in many aspects, but the true
artistic level in your work left me speechless. Handling natural
curvatures with the rectangular bricks is my most favorite building
style, and your strego is a very "solid" example to that. You are THE
true artist.

Selçuk

Henry Lim wrote:

Well boys and girls, I'm finally done with my large scale, LEGO dinosaur
sculpture.  Come check it out...

http://www.geocities.com/droideka13/Stegosaurus.html

-Henry