 General / 21855
Re: New Brickshelf Feature: Polls!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
Last night I whipped up another C/mySQL program to do polls.
The first experimental poll is on the brickshelf home page:

http//www.brickshelf.com/

It uses cookies to keep people from accidentially stuffing
the ballot box, but it would be trivial to defeat if anyone really
wanted to.  These polls are obviously not scientific :)

KL

Insectoids in the lead?  I suspect a breach of security already...treacherous
ballot boxes stuffing, no doubt.