 General / 21864
Re: New Brickshelf Feature: Polls!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:54:54 GMT

Insectoids in the lead?  I suspect a breach of security already...treacherous
ballot boxes stuffing, no doubt.

Maybe people are voting Insectoids because its the only theme they've had the
opportunity to play with.  All of the others are ancient.  I've never played
with any of those themes, so I didn't vote.  If Blacktron II was listed, I
might have picked it (or maybe Exploriens).