 General / 16408
Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 02:56:32 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
HOWEVER, I do NOT like the 1x6x5 because it is much MORE stable when built
with interlocking pieces! Therefore I have no use for it whatsoever aand would
much rather not have those.

I agree with you on 1x1x5s and 1x2x5s, but I've got to disagree with you on
1x6x5s.  They are very useful, especially if they had been used in
Set 6699.  If I hit this set in a certain way, the side wall would
collapse.  :)

*blink*

I didn't know they had Town Jr. back in '87.

I hope that didn't unduly offend anyone, but seeing that made me think that
maybe LEGO hasn't changed all that much after all...(at least in the buildings.
I could tell a huge difference even between the Res-Q stuff and the City Center
truck that Mel the NLNLF(1) and I put together...)

(1) - No Longer Non-LEGO Fiancee

--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura