 General / 16402
Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 02:09:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
Yeah, but despite that, I still like the single piece for stability.

I know what you mean, and in fact I like the piece too...
I was just pointing out why some people don't like the piece. and also it's
nice to know about the 2x2 rounds... I was really glad to find that out
because I wanted columns at different heights.

-Shiri