 General / 16430
Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:08:27 GMT

No no no no no... he means this nasty thing:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mesteele/images/archway.jpg
Alan
Random set: <set:8480>

AAAAAGH!
(Covers eyes)
(Peeks through fingers at the monstrosity)
AAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Seriously, that is a horrid POOP!  Give me four half arches, six inverse
slopes and some extra 1x2s anyday over that thing!

Aaron

(Changed my mind about the 2x2x11 columns...they actually are pretty cool.)