 General / 16406
Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 02:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
HOWEVER, I do NOT like the 1x6x5 because it is much MORE stable when built
with interlocking pieces! Therefore I have no use for it whatsoever aand would
much rather not have those.

I agree with you on 1x1x5s and 1x2x5s, but I've got to disagree with you on
1x6x5s.  They are very useful, especially if they had been used in
Set 6699.  If I hit this set in a certain way, the side wall would
collapse.  :)

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
Save the Whales!  I may get hungry later...  :)
ICQ #66153738
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/