 General / 16362
Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:35:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should
they be?
I vote for:
the townjr carbase
the castle crappy arch piece
the townjr truck base
the insectoids large leg
the insectoids wing

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

Hmmm...not sure which one you mean by the "castle crappy arch"...I like most
of the arches.  If you mean the 1x3x12, I like it for support underneath large
structures.  Here are my five choices:

1-piece palm tree
Rock Raiders chassis
2x2x11 super-tall column
Moo Men heads (at least get rid of the grey eyes!)
CastleJr half-tower piece

Aaron