 General / 16431
Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:18:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rengenier Mulder writes:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
HOWEVER, I do NOT like the 1x6x5 because it is much MORE stable when built
with interlocking pieces! Therefore I have no use for it whatsoever aand
would much rather not have those.

I agree with you on 1x1x5s and 1x2x5s, but I've got to disagree with you on
1x6x5s.  They are very useful, especially if they had been used in
Set 6699.  If I hit this set in a certain way, the side wall
would collapse.  :)

*blink*

I didn't know they had Town Jr. back in '87.

The 1x6x5's are even older, I think late 70's. Look up these sets:

We're talking about the bricks, not the windows.  :)  Although the bricks *did*
appear in, I believe, 483 Alpha-I Rocket Base and some other late seventies
Space Sets.  :)

Jeff