 General / 11937
11936  |  11938
Subject:
Lugnet's security (Was: Re: What the F.......)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 00:29:39 GMT

If this idiot from Mediaone.net was a little smarter, he could have faked Brad
Justus's post even here as I just did:

http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/?n=967

Todd, please delete the above message.
I think everyone should be assigned a password to post here so you couldn't
impersonate another person.