 General / 10912
Re: Fantastic site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:02:32 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38415116.EEA41931@voyager.net>...
Welcome Newbies... long timers know all about Mr. Brok's site. :-)

It is truly stupendous. The Train Station diorama has set a benchmark
for realism and detail level that hasn't been topped yet...

If I were making a top ten sites to visit list, Lego On My Mind would
definitely be on it, and might be right after Lugnet itself, not sure...

Thanks for the uplifting enthousiasm, people!

Eric Brok
--------
Visit LEGO ON MY MIND:
http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind