 General / 10952
Re: Fantastic site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:34:47 GMT

Of course, since the new millennium doesn't start until 2001, we have a year
to discuss it. :)

--

Paul Davidson

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message

Frank Filz wrote:

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message • <19991128.143520.5095.0.braml@juno.com>...
"Kevin Maynes" <ERASETHISBITkmaynes@powersurfr.com> writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Welcome Newbies... long timers know all about Mr. Brok's site. :-)

Ok, so why the secrecy?? ;)

I think the "problem" is that there are so many LEGO sites these days
that some of the excellent ones get lost.  I don't see any secrecy
surrounding Eric Brok's site...I fairly certain that LEGO on my Mind • has
been selected as Cool LEGO Site of the Week[1], it was just a long time
ago. :)  To see some great sites, just look through the CLSOTW Past
Picks, starting from Site 1 and work your way up through the current
pick.[2]
--Bram

Hmm, I wonder if each theme page in Lugnet should have a "top 10" or
somesuch (or perhaps just a list of links to all the CLSOTWs for that
theme). I think I'm going to examine how to highlight the best sites on • my
links pages, of course the prospective newbie then needs to stumble on • my
site, and my site will be lacking in certain areas (heck for a while • Larry
P's site escaped my links), notably space but also other themes (I hope • it's
relatively pirate complete, and hopefully at least has all the major • train
sites, since those are my top themes).

Frank

Maybe a "TOP 10 CLSOTW of the Old Millenium"  would make for an • interesting new
diversion for LUGNET Users, perhaps one that people could vote on.

Gary Istok