 General / 10876
Re: Fantastic site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:15:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Davidson writes:
It's not my site :) but I don't know if everyone has seen this site or not:

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models/index.htm

I couldn't believe some of the good work that's been done on these models
(mostly trains).  Wow.

I second that. Wow. WOW. What a site. Informative, Elegant. If you haven't
checked it out, I highly recommend that you do.
Brilliant.

I haven't managed to see the whole site yet, but you can bet it'll be in my
bookmark list for a while.

Thanks Paul for posting the link, and especially thanks to the author of the
site. (I couldn't seem to find the name of the author.. is it Brok?)

K.M.