 General / 10891
Re: Fantastic site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:25:24 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message <19991128.143520.5095.0.braml@juno.com>...
"Kevin Maynes" <ERASETHISBITkmaynes@powersurfr.com> writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Welcome Newbies... long timers know all about Mr. Brok's site. :-)

Ok, so why the secrecy?? ;)

I think the "problem" is that there are so many LEGO sites these days
that some of the excellent ones get lost.  I don't see any secrecy
surrounding Eric Brok's site...I fairly certain that LEGO on my Mind has
been selected as Cool LEGO Site of the Week[1], it was just a long time
ago. :)  To see some great sites, just look through the CLSOTW Past
Picks, starting from Site 1 and work your way up through the current
pick.[2]
--Bram

Hmm, I wonder if each theme page in Lugnet should have a "top 10" or
somesuch (or perhaps just a list of links to all the CLSOTWs for that
theme). I think I'm going to examine how to highlight the best sites on my
links pages, of course the prospective newbie then needs to stumble on my
site, and my site will be lacking in certain areas (heck for a while Larry
P's site escaped my links), notably space but also other themes (I hope it's
relatively pirate complete, and hopefully at least has all the major train
sites, since those are my top themes).

Frank